School Development Plan
Goals: to ensure sound working and learning environment for the staff and students.
- Delegation of responsibilities
- Involve staff and student representative in decision making process.
- Provide adequate resources.
- Effective use of SDF
- Provide guidance through supervision.
- Take fair and firm decisions.
- Provide support in times of need
- Maintain sound relations with the parents and the community.
- Nomination for workshops and training with justice.
Goals: To ensure effective delivery of curriculum practices/requirements.
- Daily lesson planning, yearly plan and block plan.
- Proper conduct of CA, maintain records and follow up.
- Conduct remedial classes.
- Proper conduct of examination and evaluations
- Encourage parent’s involvement.
Student support services:
Goal: To help children become responsible and productive citizens.
- Provide regular guidance and counseling
- Regular health checkup
- Protect children from abuse or threats.
- Conduct value education classes.
- Inform parents about the children’s progress in the school.
- Keep record of individual child’s conduct in the school.
Goal: to enhance professional development of the teachers.
- Regular staff meeting
- Conduct SLMSS
- Appraisal system
- Nominate teachers for various workshops.
- Conduct SBIP after attending the workshops.
- Conduct PD program on values.
Goal: to ensure adequate physical facilities in the school.
- Maintenance of classroom and staff furniture.
- Additional classroom
- Construct staff quarter.
- Construct additional tap stand.
Goal: to make the school campus more- child- friendly, secure and beautiful.
- Flower gardening
- Avenue plantation
- Planting of ornamental plants
- Plantation of saplings.
- Creation and construction of innovative ideas.